Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tiny Humane Law Enforcement Officer Mugsy McGuinness


Mugsy came to work with me today.
He helped me with some paperwork. He helped take some calls at the front desk. He even went on a ride along in an HLE van (even though it was just to ride home at the end of the day).

Overall, Mugs is really showing himself to be an awfully nice little man.

And he exhibits a natural talent for law enforcement.
And by "exhibits a natural talent for law enforcement" I mean "naps on car rides." Obviously.


Eve

2 comments:

Barry said...

This guy's cute! I know this is a foster blog, but does/will it include information about adopting the dogs you foster?

I can anticipate being charmed to the point of pet adoption by one of these posts.

Eve Russell said...

Good point. I added a button the left margin for just that purpose. Thanks.